We offer you a solution…
1. Audit of financial statements
Audit of financial statements and consolidated financial statements prepared in accordance with Lithuanian Business Accounting Standards (BAS) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
2. Review of financial statements
Review of financial statements prepared in accordance with the Lithuanian Business Accounting Standards (BAS) or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
3. Agreed financial procedures
The audit procedures agreed by the auditor, the company and all relevant third parties. The agreed procedures may include the ones related to separate financial data items (for example, payables, receivables, purchases from related parties or sales to them, profit of a particular segment of the company), to financial report (for example; balance sheets) or even whole financial statements.
4. Project audit
Audit of eligibility of costs of funds assistance in accordance with responsible authority’s technical task and legal acts.
5. Audit of regulated activities accountability reports
Audit of regulated activities of energy companies, drinking water providers, waste water managers and stormwater managers.
6. Audit of film production reports
7. Assessment of restructuring conditions
1. Tax and accounting advice: tax inspections; tax disputes; tax advice and reviews; tax calculation and declaration; tax planning, etc.; accounting advice; preparation of accounting and pricing policy.
2. Financial and business advice – establishment of business, mergers and acquisitions, sales transactions, financial performance indicators and results.
We collaborate with UAB “Verslo apskaitos konsultacijos”, which provides accounting services.
1. Accounting and preparation of financial statements;
2. Accounting for separate areas and taxes.
We are business partners of the international law firm “MAGNUSSON AND PARTNERS” in Lithuania. For more information, visit the MAGNUSSON website.